Father's Day is Sunday! Support local startups and shop for unique and thoughtful gifts for the special Dad in your life:
- Bucketfeet: Make your Dad's feet fashionable, while doing good! BucketFeet are high-quality, comfortable shoes that are hand designed by artists from around the world. $1 of every shoe sold goes back to the artist, and a percentage of all sales go to support underprivileged kids through creative programs in art, music and sports.
- Fishingenthusiast.com: Let your Dad put up his "Gone Fishing" sign in style. Fishingenthusiast.com delivers high-quality and unique fishing lures to your Dad's front door every month. Lure him in with a Fishingenthusiast.com monthly subscription!
- StyleSeek: Honor your Dad's special style at StyleSeek. Have that special guy in your life play a quick, 30-second style game, and StyleSeek will curate thousands of gift suggestions perfectly matching his own style. Let StyleSeek help you effortlessly find the perfect gift that matches your man’s style!
- JustBecause: Tight on cash this Father's Day, but still want to give a great gift? JustBecause mobile app allows you to send your Dad deals from a growing number of the biggest startups around, some valued at up to $100, for only $1 a piece. Get gifts for less than your morning coffee!
- Dabble: Let the Dad in your life take a break from the daily grind and try something new or pursue his passion. Dabble makes it easy through one-time affordable classes. Give this gift that allows him to explore the city and expand his horizons. Who knew learning could be so fun and easy?